About the workshop:
This webinar focuses on the Essentials of Healthcare across US and India covering the following topics:
1. Stakeholders of Healthcare.
2. Challenges of Healthcare Delivery- Business Comparison.
3. Key Processes.
4. Technologies Used.
5. Regulations to know.
6. Cultural Differences in Approaching Care Delivery and Technology Usage.
1. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the US and Indian healthcare systems, including their history, structure, and key stakeholders.
2. Understand the key processes in the US and Indian healthcare systems, including the delivery of care, the role of healthcare providers, and the role of insurance providers.
3. Understand the key differences between the two systems, including the challenges, costs, access to care and cultural approaches.
4. Understand the role of technology in healthcare, including the use of electronic medical records and telemedicine, in both the US and Indian healthcare systems.
5. Understand the importance of patient advocacy and patient – centered care, and the role of patients in shaping the US and Indian healthcare systems.
Session date : 9th June, 2023 (Friday)
Timings : 06:00 p.m. – 08:00 p.m.
Mode of Workshop : Online.
About the Instructor(s)
Ms. Vaishnavi has 3+ years of experience in the Healthcare Provider Strategy, both across Indian and American markets. With experience in solution for Providers, she has supported various initiatives with organisations like NASSCOM bridging the gap between industry and research, specifically for the healthcare market. She has created learning curriculum and had conducted various domain training sessions for college students and industry professionals of varied expertise. Vaishnavi holds a B.Tech in Biotechnology and a global MBA in Healthcare Administration and Information systems .
Ms. Rajeswari comes with 18+ years of content development in Healthcare and other streams. With a Corporate Secretary certification, she has helped in produce documentation, market research material, blogs, articles, and capability documents across several HC streams. She also has extensive experience in domain specific conceptual training, creating comprehensive learning journeys and curricula across stakeholders of multiple expertise levels.
Application of this topic
For college students:
1. Career opportunities:
Understanding the healthcare systems of both countries can help students explore potential career opportunities in healthcare or health tech related fields.
2. Global health perspective:
Learning about the healthcare systems of different countries can provide a global health perspective and can help address focused priorities globally, valuable in a world that is becoming increasingly interconnected.
3. Cultural competency:
Understanding the unique cultural considerations that must be taken into account in healthcare systems of different countries can help college students develop cultural competency skills, which are highly valued by employers.
4. Academic growth:
Learning about the healthcare systems of different countries can also help college students develop critical thinking skills and apply concepts learned in the classroom to real-world situations.
For Educational & Business Professionals:
1. Business opportunities:
Understanding the healthcare systems of different countries can help industry professionals identify potential business opportunities in the healthcare industry in those countries.
2. Global market knowledge:
Knowing about the healthcare systems of different countries can provide industry professionals with knowledge about the global market, which can help them make informed business decisions.
Understanding the healthcare systems of different countries can help industry professionals collaborate more effectively with colleagues and clients from those countries.
4. Cross-cultural communication:
Understanding the unique cultural considerations that must be taken into account in healthcare systems of different countries can help industry professionals develop cross-cultural communication skills, which are highly desired and are vital in creating true value.
5. Professional development:
Learning about the healthcare systems of different countries can also help industry professionals stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the healthcare industry.
Registration fees and Certificate
Course Fee : Rs 236/- ( Rs 200 +18% GST)
Certificiate : Certificates will be provided to participants who attend the workshop.