Mode of workshop: IN- PERSON
Day 1 : 2nd Dec, 2022
- Self-Awareness through Transactional Analysis
- Coaching for Transformation
Day 2 : 3rd Dec, 2022
- Creativity & Design Thinking
- Building a Meaningful culture
Session dates: 2 & 3 December, 2022 Saturday & Sunday
Time: 9am to 5pm
Last date of Registration: November 25th, 2022
Profile of the Instructor(s)
Prof. V. Vijayalakshmi is a faculty with the Department of Management Studies (Broad Area – Organizational Behavior and Human Development), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras).
Her current research interests include:
- Positive Organizational Behavior (Biomimicry, Sportivity Quotient, Strength-Based Approach, Holistic Development, Emotional Immunity)
- Cross-Cultural Management (Value Orientations and Well-Being across Cultures)
- Creativity, Knowledge Management, Unlearning, Meta-Cognitive Strategies
- Teaching, Learning, and Education (Learning in Metaverse, Holistic Education, Contemporary Teaching and Learning Beliefs and Practices)
- Women Entrepreneurship
She is involved in socially relevant projects that strive to create a positive and transformative ripple effect in the areas of a) Women Entrepreneurship and b) Holistic Education. She also works in close synergy with the Industry in Coaching and Positive Psychology Interventions such as Sportivity Quotient, Emotional Immunity, Holistic Development and Well-Being. Her goal for 2022 is to continue her efforts on the overall holistic development and wellbeing of students and teachers, women entrepreneurs, Indian Armed Forces, among others.
Eligibility & Fees
Fees for the workshop:
Rs 10,000 (inclusive of GST)
After successful completion of the course, a certificate will be awarded to each participant.
There are no reviews yet.