Introduction to Practical Entrepreneurship – Innovating
Last day of registration: 30th November, 2023
- About the Workshop
- Profile of the Instructor
- Learning Outcomes
- Intended Audience
- Reviews (0)
About the Workshop
- Focusses on technology as a key driver of successful start-up and sustainable ramp-up – provides examples.
- Takes a further deep-dive on technology as a key driver of successful start-up and sustainable ramp-up – provides additional examples.
- Explains through specific examples how innovation leads to start-up development
Profile of the Instructor
Dr. C. Bhaktavatsala Rao received his Ph.D. Degree in Industrial Management and M. Tech. Degree in Industrial Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai. He received his B.E. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
Dr. C. B. Rao has over forty-nine years of diversified experience in strategic and operational leadership of large, reputed companies, including global multi-national corporations, in India. Dr. C. B. Rao’s last formal assignment was as Managing Director/Executive Chairman of Hospira Healthcare India Pvt Limited, a Pfizer Company. Dr. Rao is a prolific writer with several publications in economic and business dailies and refereed journals. Dr Rao is the founder of LeadeCrest Academy. Dr Rao has authored and published thirteen books under his LeaderCrest Banner over the last six years.
Dr C. B. Rao serves as Ajit Singhvi Chair Professor in the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai. He is non-executive director on the boards of companies. He also serves as adviser to global corporations.
Fees breakup for the workshop:
- Students(UG/PG) : ₹236 (₹200 +18% GST)
- Faculty : ₹590 (₹500 +18% GST)
- Industry: ₹1800 (₹1000 +18% GST)
- Provides a detailed understanding of entrepreneurship and start-up development in
practical terms, with relevant concepts and real-life examples
- Provides a clear roadmap for establishing and growing a start-up through clearly defined
- Highlights the importance of technology and innovation to develop a unique niche for a
- Explains the management principles related to various functions and processes in an
- The interactive portions provide additional learning and development scope
- In the overall, the programme brings out the multiple aspects of entrepreneurship and
provides a practical pathway with relevant frameworks for start-up development
- Students from any discipline
- Faculty engaged in teaching management and Entrepreneurship
- Industry/ Start-up professionals.